Friday, December 29, 2006

The Wisdom of Crowds - NFL Week 17

Before I started elementary school, my mother had taught me the basics of blackjack and 5-card stud. When I was 10, my father let me participate in the weekly NFL pool at his office. By age 14, I was running it.

My friend, who I've known since first grade and who shall remain anonymous until he chooses an appropriate pseudonym, is quite the avid sports fan.For more than 10 years, we've picked against each other on every NFL game. The number of games we agree on varies from week to week, but we've found that when we agree, we're correct to a significant degree. For the 2006 season, we're at 86-63-1 on such games (.577). Published on Get Untracked, we're 33-26-1 (.559). Below are our Wisdom of Crowds picks for the week, using today's New York Post Bettor's Guide for our lines:

WASH +2.5 giants

CIN -6 pit

HOU -4 cle

mia +9 IND

KC -2.5 jax

NO +3 car

sea +3.5 TB

TEN -3 ne

sf +10.5 DEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

North Confront Ultralight Tents contain the Tadpole , Particle tough luck and [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1178]north face apex bionic[/URL] , with price ranging from $ to Money All the a couple of versions are built with Water-proof Flysheet engineering, with 45 denier T nylon ripstop canopy and denier T nylon taffeta floor.Your Tadpole is usually a two-person tent with Blend Pitch, even though the Particle can be a [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1033]north face apex bionic sale[/URL] one-person tent by using a rubber flysheet for relieve of supplying and ho repellency.